Drina, my little agility star

Drina, my little agility star
Drina did everything with flair...

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Even more whacked out than I knew...

My dog Dare is pretty much nuts.  I know she is crazy but last night was beyond weird. 

As I excitedly pumped up my brand new Bosu with a foot pump (wonderful present from my mom that I can use for me AND the dogs!), I noticed Dare staring at me intently.  I kept pumping and she began whining and crying.  Okay...  Then again she does lots of weird things so I ignored it and next thing I know she starts barking her high pitch, ear drum shattering buzz saw bark. 

I just can't believe that a foot pump could possibly so exciting so I tell her to "chill" and continue. 

Next thing I know, my foot is being pummeled with a mighty ninja pounce...I scream and Dare rallies for another attack.  Okay, not so amused now.

The broomball is trying to escape
Luckily, Dare is always willing to find a replacement activity when she gets over stimulated so the whole foot pump episode prompted a little fit of broomball soccer which looks like this:
Can't contain the excitement
Dare background - the broomball escaped.  Brag just doesn't see what the big deal is about...there isn't any food, right?
Dare and her broomball - a match made in heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment