Drina, my little agility star

Drina, my little agility star
Drina did everything with flair...

Monday, June 6, 2011

Kickin' it at home for my 10 week birthday

 HOUSE PARTY!!!!

Mom said no jility tonight cause she is all red and hot from the weekend...must suck being so white.  Might as well celebrate my 10 week birthday and make her scream...it is funny when she yells.



I start all cuddly and sweet looking to draw her in...

Don't you just want to squish me up??


Aren't I irresistable??


First I take up my strategic position up high...

Then I recruit the assistance of that old guy...

Full frontal assault on the enemy keen sandal!!!

<>
Pillage the toy quarters...

Strategic position #2 kitchen headquarters
Death to plastic - militant tree huggers unite!



Spy on the native people to observe their weaknesses before the strike...operation aborted for now...

Big bro is starting to think I'm okay...
Yard Party
Probably cause I shared my best stick with him...

My sister Dare is my hero.  I want to be just like her someday.  She gets all the best toys and runs really fast and barks really loud.  My sister even lets me play with her and bite her ears...she is the best.







This is me negotiating with my mom to let me on the couch. She said "no" so I just jumped up on it when she wasn't looking.  It is cute how she tries to tell me what to do when she knows I've got her wrapped around my little dewclaw.  She'll learn soon enough.


1 comment: