Drina, my little agility star

Drina, my little agility star
Drina did everything with flair...

Saturday, November 13, 2010

What a Difference a Day (Or Maybe a Border Collie?) Makes...

Dare...Dare loves Border Collies...Dare loves Border Collies so much that she loses her mind in their presence...Dare especially loses her mind when there are Border Collies running immediately before her!
I thought we were making some really good progress towards knocking down her BC obsession to a manageable level.  That is until yesterday when we followed my friend Shelley and her cute little BC, "Mesa" in Jumpers and this happened:




However, today I had a nice buffer with "Tori" who is my friend Kris's adorable Berner.  Yeah - Dare has a brain again!!  It was really an outstanding run for her and she did all her weaves - yes!  She still had her head a little too much in the clouds to come to the correct end of the tunnel or respond very crisply to my F/C and therefore missed a few jumps on the way out but pretty good progress for one day don't you think?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment